Thursday 14 January 2010

January chill

It has been mighty cold, but today the sun is shining which makes me a very happy person indeed. I have been a tad envious of the British snow, but I am a reptile, and so would always prefer to be sun kissed and happy. Just seen Steve and Sienna for a quick lunch, than grabbed a coffee whilst I waited for a computer at the Cybrary....I am working on 6 things at the same time which is a particular pattern of mine. Working on a PK questionnaire, with Sally Rhine Feather...hoping to get it up and running very soon, and then take some of the results to present in Paris in July (where the Parapsychology Association Convention is taking place this year -very very exciting). Also working on participant recruitment for my upcoming study....and reading and reviewing a book on magic.
Better get back to it, as this is creative faffulation, and I have a lot to do!

No comments: